We appreciate the high levels of parental and community involvement at École Broxton Park School. If you are interested in new friends, new skills, the joy of serving others, and an opportunity to learn more about the school and community, please consider joining our team!
The goals of our volunteer program include:
- To enlist and strengthen the involvement of parents in the education of their children
- To provide volunteer help to staff to better meet the needs of students
- To develop an environment that promotes friendly two-way communication between home and school
School volunteers are required to complete a ‘volunteer package’ including a criminal record check. Packages are available from the front office.
How to Become a Volunteer
Interested in volunteering at our school? Prior to following the standard PSD procedures for volunteers below, please complete the École Broxton Park School Volunteer Involvement Form.
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- AP 316: Volunteer Requirements and Vulnerable Sector Verification
- AP 318: Volunteer Community Coaches
For more information contact:
École Broxton Park School